Win SouthLAnd prizes with the first of two contests before the Season 5 Premiere!
If you are on Facebook or Twitter and have not liked or followed us yet; please do so. We've got lots of SouthLAnd info.
1. The city of Los Angeles is made up of over one hundred separate and distinct ethnic, racial, and religious communities. LA cops have to navigate all of them if they want to survive.
2. Officer John Cooper knows, and Ben Sherman will learn, that sometimes you see things as a cop that nobody should see.
3. Police officers often find themselves frustrated by the limitations of the legal system. Sometimes cops have to improvise.
4. Holiday weekends are notoriously busy for the police. Our officers had made plans for the weekend, but they were derailed.
5. All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won’t regret. No cop ever bats a thousand.
6. The average street cop in Los Angeles makes $75,000 a year. It’s not enough.
7. Three officers started out the day thinking they had nothing in common. By the end of shift, two of them found out this was not true.
8. Every victim has a story. Detective Lydia Adams has seen this one before.
C. See the Woman
D. Two Gangs
E. Phase ThreeF. Butch & Sundance
G. Maximum Deployment
H. The Runner
I. Punching WaterJ. Discretion
L. Let It Snow
M. IdentityN. Community
P. Integrity Check